domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2012

The Pretender

Foo Fighterses una banda formada en el año 1994, en ella se encuentra Dave Grohl, exbaterista de Nirvana. La canción que publico, The Pretender perteneciente al album Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace del año 2007.

The Pretender

Keep you in the darkYou know they all pretendKeep you in the darkAnd so it all began

Send in your skeletonsSing as their bones go marching in againThey need you buried deepThe secrets that you keep are ever readyAre you ready?

I'm finished making senseDone pleading ignoranceThat whole defense

Spinning infinityBoy, the wheel is spinning meIt's never ending, never endingSame old story

What if I say I'm not like the others?What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?You're the pretenderWhat if I say that I will never surrender?

What if I say I'm not like the others?What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?You're the pretenderWhat if I say that I'll never surrender?

In time or so I'm toldI'm just another soul for sale, oh wellThe page is out of print, we are not permanentWe're temporary, temporarySame old story

What if I say I'm not like the others?What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?You're the pretenderWhat if I say that I'll never surrender?

What if I say I'm not like the others?What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?You're the pretenderWhat if I say I will never surrender?

I'm the voice inside your head you refuse to hearI'm the face that you have to face, mirrorin' your stareI'm what's left, I'm what's right, I'm the enemyI'm the hand that'll take you down, bring you to your kneesSo who are you? Yeah, who are you?Yeah, who are you? Yeah, who are you?

Keep you in the dark, you know they all pretend

What if I say I'm not like the others?What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?You're the pretenderWhat if I say I will never surrender?

What if I say I'm not like the others?What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?You're the pretenderWhat if I say that I'll never surrender?

What if I say you're not like the others?(Keep you in the dark)What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?(You know they all pretend)You're the pretenderWhat if I say I will never surrender?

What if I say I'm not like the others?(Keep you in the dark)What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?(You know they all pretend)You're the pretenderWhat if I say I will never surrender?

So who are you? Yeah, who are you?Yeah, who are you?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario